About Jeevandhara Convent School
Jeevandhara Convent School is founded in 1994. It is a minority institution established and administered by “The Ursuline Franciscan Society of North India” a Charitable Religious Society registered in Lucknow, under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, bearing number 1800/1996-97. All the members of the society belong to the Religious Congregation of the “Ursuline Franciscan Congregation”.
The school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi. It is an unaided, co-educational institution where girls and boys grow up together in a healthy atmosphere of equality and mutual respect.
The School aims at giving a value based wholesome quality education to develop along with intellectual excellence and achievement, the multi-faceted personality of the child as a moral and social being, with special emphasis to inculcate healthy moral values. Students are helped to become mature persons, imbibed with values to be worthy citizens of our country.
The School has a well-maintained, spacious campus with a beautiful school building, a spacious playground and well-grown trees along the boundary, providing an atmosphere for good health and education. It is equipped with modern laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology, separate computer labs for junior and seniors, spacious classrooms, smart board teaching, a well stocked library, foot ball, basket-ball and volleyball courts, children’s park, and extensive playground.